Monday, August 10, 2009

another weekend

Saturday started out with my lovely twin sister and I going for a spa day while the kids hung out our house with the dads. The massage was good, I am still trying to figure out if I like a male masseuse. I am thinking not so much.

Ty with his cousins, Kenna and Kendyl.

Then we went out to Auntie Dawn and Uncle Greg's house for the Thompson Family Reunion (Pat's stepdad's family).
Ty waiting to roast smores with Grandma Maggie.

Yep, that's right, drop down and give me 20!


Ty sitting with his second cousin Haley.

Running around and holding hands...cute!



On Sunday we had our friends the Johnston's over. They are always so easy to be around.
Tater and Emmit holding hands.



Tatum flirting as usual.



Ty and Grace watching a show. They played so well together.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Do you think our kids will go to prom together? I hope so! Thanks for having us over, we always enjoy the Swapp family.