Sunday, August 16, 2009

bbq at Grandma Maggie's

We went to Grandma Maggie's today for a bbq because all 6 of her siblings were there with a lot of their kids. Ty and Tatum had a lot of fun playing with Charlie and all of their "big" cousins.


You might not think anything about this picture BUT Ty is about 15 feet in the air. His cousin Drew was standing on a 8 foot pile of wood holding Ty up to the window. Ty loved it, but it almost gave me a heart attack!

Ty is wearing Grandma's sun hat which he thinks is a cowboy hat. Pat has now forbidden him to wear it again.


Ty and Charlie were just intrigued with each other.

Taters dragging the diaper wearing Elmo around.

Tater and Charlie


Ty and Charlie were rolling big cousin Jon all over the grass.






Tater wearing Grandma's glasses.

1 comment:

jenny keller said...

I think I already told you this but I will say it again:
Tatum looks EXACTLY like your mom!
I can't get over it.

Love the Elmo picture. So cute.