Saturday, March 7, 2009

What a week!!!!!!!!!!!


Tatum was really fussy this week due to getting her two upper teeth coming through her little gums and Ty was well, to put in nicely...he was a stinker. He tested my patience every second of the week. Of course this had to be the week that Pat started baseball and he was gone to at least 6 every night. On Thursday when Tatum wouldn't let me put her down, Amanda came over. She is one of Pat's baseball player's girlfriend. She is so nice and played with Ty for 5 hours. Ty loved all the attention and it helped me out tremendously! They read the Thomas the Train catolog at least 10 times. Amanda knows more about Thomas the Trains that she ever thought she would. I think Tatum woke up every two hours every night this week and one night I got only about an hour of sleep. Anybody who knows me very well, knows that I love my sleep and I get a little cranky when I don't get enough.


Also, one of my closest friends mother-in-law passed away on Thursday, Jean Swanson. Jean was a very nice lady and she also was a co-worker of mine at Washington Elem. I feel so sad for the Swanson family right now as they go through the grieving process of losing a loved one.


Then today my mom went and ran 10 miles on Centennial Trail and when she got back to her car, her car was stolen! To those jerks who stole that car...get a real job and buy your own darn car!
This week wasn't all bad but I hope next week is a little better and I get some more sleep!

2 comments:

Jeff, Allison & Ryan said...

Hey Kelsey!
Could you e-mail me your e-mail address so I can "invite" you to read our blog... I decided to make it private. :)
Mine is ajboon@clearwire.net
Thank you!!

The Gagon's said...

Holy crap, what a week! Those are the days that I look forward to going to work! hahahaha We were at the Gagons yesterday and heard about your mom's car too! What the hell! I hope this week goes a little better for you! :-)