Thursday, March 19, 2009

I promise, this will...

not be the last time I post a video of Tatum walking. I am sure you all will get sick of seeing videos of Tatum walking if you haven't already. Blame it partly on my mom, she wanted to see her walking again. Plus, I just can't get over the fact that she is walking already. Excuse her messy hair and snotty nose, it's just one of those days. Also, she is already learning how to multi-task by walking and carrying a cell phone. It's hard not to compare the two kids but she is at least 2 months ahead of Ty when it comes to walking. I will give Ty some props, I think he was saying a lot more at this time than her so I guess they are even.

1 comment:

The Neyens Family said...

Go Tatum Go!! That's my style...walking and talking on the phone!! Good girl!