Saturday, March 14, 2009

10 month Birthday, pneumonia, painting, etc.

So Pat has been fighting a bug for 5 days. He has had a fever, chills and then sweats. Finally today I was able to convince him to go to the doctor with a little help from his mom. Well, he has pneumonia. So he is glad that he went to the doctor.

Doing a little painting. Do you notice Ty's haircut? Ty hates to get his haircut so we have been putting if off. But today he sat on my lap so nicely and did great. So hopefully from now on he won't be such an ordeal to get a haircut.


Tatum with her crazy hair and curls

Where did those curls go?


No I didn't shave the bottom of her hair.


I was bored so I put a pony tail on top of Tatum's head. Underneath all of that curly crazy hair is BLONDE STRAIGHT hair! It's the new hair that has grown since she rubbed it bald. So it will be interesting to see what happens to her hair as she grows. I am debating whether or not to cut her hair to kind of start over but I think once I cut some of those curls off, they will never come back. I can't believe my baby girl is 10 months old today! Wow, it goes by fast!

1 comment:

The Neyens Family said...

That sucks about Pat! Now you have to take care of 3 kids!! Don't cut Tatum's hair. I will be so sad if you do!