Sunday, March 29, 2009

spring has sprung and so have dresses







I couldn't wait for a nice day so I could put Tatum in a dress. My friend Jenn got this for Tater when she was born so I have been waiting 10 months for her to wear this. It was a perfect day for a dress, sunny, my niece Kendyl's birthday and Lianna's baby shower. It was a little too cold for bare legs so I put some white baby legs on her to keep her warm and her new shoes that her Grammers bought her. Isn't she cute in that dress, I just want to eat her!
On another note, being a stay at home mom has some great benefits but there a few drawbacks. 1) Both kids get used to mom and only want mommy when they are crying. 2) They only want mommy when they are crying. 3) They only want mommy when they are crying. I think you get it. Ugh! I love my kids and think they are the best but geez, if I hear "hold you mommy, hold you mommy" one more time I might blow a gasket. I love the fact that my kids love their mama but I just wish they would want to go their daddy so he can deal with the kids during the "fun" times of the day. Pat tries to help but they just cry harder for their mommy...at least they love me!

1 comment:

The Neyens Family said...

Yes it is a double edged sword when they cry for you...it gets old, but it is kind of flattering! Tatum did look so cute! I need to find some white baby legs!