Thursday, March 26, 2009

Friends

Jenn trying to get Ty to make funny faces at the camera.

One of my best friends from high school came over last night. We haven't seen her since Tatum was born, my kids loved her! Tatum is a mama's girl right now but she went right to Jenn and then Ty loved sitting on her lap and going through her purse. If you know Ty, you know he doesn't sit still for very long but with Jenn he sat with her forever! It was so good to catch up with her, she is one of those friends that you don't have to talk to alot but when you do get together, we just pick up right where we left off. In high school I loved going over to Jenn's house because we would eat chili and cream cheese dip and drink Pepsi, things that wouldn't ever be at my house. We talked about how it's so weird that we are "grown up" now. I can't believe that I am old enough to be a teacher and a mom and Jenn a prosecuting attorney...time flies! Thanks for coming over Jenn, we can't wait to get together again!

1 comment:

Audra said...

So cool to see Jen! She looks great!