Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yeah, more snow!

I am not really excited about the snow, the wind or the freezing rain that is headed our way. I can't believe this weather. Since we thought yesterday might be our only chance to get out and go shopping before the weather and the roads got really bad again we went over to Costco and Kohls yesterday and did our Christmas shopping. (So, thanks Allison for the invitation on picking me up to go shopping but I got it done...thank goodness!) We are supposed to go to my parents house tomorrow for a Christmas celebration but we are now going to stay home, it's just not worth something happening and who knows what kind of weather we are going to get. So my parents came up just for a bit yesterday so they could see the kids but on their way back home to M'ville, they said that I-5 was horrible from MV to Stanwood so if you are driving out there please be careful and try to stay warm!

No comments: