Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"I Love it!"











Could he be having any more fun?




These next few pictures are from Sunday's snow










Snow, Snow, Snow! I think we got around 6-8inches of new snow last night and this morning and it's STILL snowing! On Sunday we played in the snow for awhile, Ty wasn't feeling well so we weren't out there that long. Today was a different story. Ty saw it snowing outside and he ran to get his gloves on and didn't hesitate to get all bundled up to go and play in the snow. I made the family pancakes, put Tatum down for a nap and then the three of us went outside and enjoyed the snow. Pat was shoveling the driveway, while Ty and I made a snowman and "snow" castles. Ty just kept saying, "I love it!" and "So much fun mommy." We went for a walk down our street and Ty enjoyed every second of it! It is so fun watching my kid enjoy the snow and the new memories that we will have now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are priceless. I am so glad that there was no school so you could enjoy the beautiful snow. Ty looked like he was having the time of his life. Stay warm. We love you! Grandma Maggie and Papa Tom

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures and your comments! I love it!

Great Aunt Katy