Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sibling Love

We bundled up one day and went for a little hike. Tatum loved it!
Because we took a picture of Tatum, Ty had to be included too!
I was trying to capture a cute moment but it didn't quite work. Ty got the helmet for his birthday. So one day he woke up and wanted his helmet on and he was playing with his kitchen. By the time I got my camera he ran into our kitchen and this ended up being the picture that I took.

It's been a pretty busy two weeks, I just realized haven't added any pictures to the blog in awhile. Then I realized that I didn't even take one picture at Thanksgiving. Tatum wasn't feeling well so I held her the whole time so I just didn't get out my camera. Even though Tatum was sick, she sure looked cute! She ended up having an ear infection with a 102.9 temperature...poor baby girl! She is now feeling better and back to her normal happy self. She is just so precious. Ty has been wonderful this week! He is so dang funny and has started to sing lots of songs. His favorite right now is to sing Happy Birthday to himself over and over again. Ty is going to think that every time someone sings Happy Birthday it's directed at him. Ty just loves his baby sister. He brings her toys to play with and when she was sick, he would say, "it's ok Tater Bug." He told his friend Riley, "Be careful of Tatum" when they were playing on the floor. It makes me so happy that he loves her, I just hope he stays that way and protects her when they are growing up. It has been so nice with volleyball over. I forget how much time we have when Pat gets home from work when I don't have volleyball...it's so nice!

No comments: