Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow Day #7

These are some big snow angels...I think I make a better angel.

Ty and mommy sledding together
Ty and Gavin sledding



Playing in the snow fort.


Where'd Ty go?




Ty and Gavin exchanging snowballs...at least they weren't throwing them at each other...yet.



Tatum was warm in her stroller. I looked over and her hat was over eyes...oops!

I am the first to admit that I was a little negative about more snow coming our way but I do have to say with the large amount of snow we got last night and today, I have to take back my negativity because it sure is fun to play in. Pat had shoveled our driveway this morning but this afternoon it was covered again with compact snow and ice so we went sledding down our driveway. I didn't think Ty would like it but he had so much fun and wanted to keep sledding. He kept saying, "one more time mommy." I had a blast, I wanted to keep sledding but Ty finally had a meltdown and it was time to go in. I told Pat that I might sneak out tonight when I put the kids to bed and go sledding again...shh, don't tell Ty! Our little driveway of neighbors is so fun, Ty has a great time with Gavin who is 3. They would sled down the driveway together, play in the snow tunnel and hand each other snowballs over and over again for a couple of hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Kelsey and Pat were having as much fun as Ty. These are great pictures!!!!! Keep 'em coming.

I am glad that Ty is getting out in the snow so much. I bet he is a tired little boy tonight.

stay warm.... love you

Grandma Maggie

Audra said...

My goodness, you do have tons of snow! I have not been in that much snow for, hmmmm, I can't remember. Enjoy it! It looks like you are!