Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Big Day


Tater loved Elmo Live at my grandma's house, she's finally "playing" with someone her size.


Tatum's first swing ride





Gas'n up the car.










Wahoo! Going for a ride.



Tatum and her GiGi




Winter jammies from Grandma Maggie



I tried to get a picture of her clapping


Ty told us he was too big for the wagon and then he wanted Tatum in it.





We had a cozy day at home yesterday, Ty wanted me to wrap him up in a blanket.




We had a big day in the Swapp household yesterday. Tatum decided to start clapping, get on her knees and move herself backwards when she is on her tummy. When we say "Yeah Tatum" she starts to clap, it's so dang adorable. I am not sure that I am ready for her to move. I really like the fact that when I leave the room and come back, she is still in the same place!


It's so fun having a girl and being able to dress her up. My mother-in-law got Tatum 5 Christmas outfits, luckily we have at least five Christmas functions to go to. I got Ty and Tatum's pictures taken today so they wore some of their Christmas clothes, they looked so cute, but of course I am biased because I am their mother! I ended up just going to Target to get their pictures taken in Lake Stevens. My grandma went with...thank goodness. The kids were great but when it was time for me to pick the pics I liked, Ty was all done! I was really surprised that they turned out pretty good. Then we went to "Andrew"s Playroom" in Arlington, a play center for young kids. Ty had a great time, he loved the Thomas the Train ride-on toy the most. I think he spent an hour out of the two hours we were there on it. It was so nice to spend the day with my grandma, we don't do that very often. I am usually so worried about getting my kids and their naps and not messing with their routines but for some reason I didn't care today and everything went great. I guess I should break out of the the mold a little more often.





1 comment:

The Neyens Family said...

I think Tatum has gotten cuter since the last time I saw her which was just umm a week ago!! You have 2 cute kids!!