Sunday, October 19, 2008

Squash...it's what's for dinner







The last week or so Tatum has been grabbing and reaching for everything. If I am holding her and eating, she opens her mouth and tries to grab my fork or my food. So last night I decided to try some food. I have read a couple articles about starting kids on baby food and both of them said that you don't need to start with rice cereal, really have you tried the stuff...it's not very tasty anyway. I wanted to start her off on a vegetable because we started Ty on the fruits and then he wouldn't eat any of the vegetables but I don't blame him, I don't think they taste good either. Trial and error with the first and with the second kid we hopefully have it down. Tatum didn't do to bad with the food. As I was bringing the spoon to her mouth she was grabbing the spoon and shoving it into her mouth. So hopefully feeding her real food will go well since she still won't take a bottle.

It is so fun now with both kids. Tatum loves playing with all of Ty's toys and he is doing a pretty good job of sharing them with her. She can sit up for a little while on her own and she still doesn't like tummy time to well. Also, is a picture of Ty helping me make bread last week.

No comments: