Saturday, October 25, 2008

another week




If we all can be so flexible



This week was filled with play dates, volleyball, going to Marysville to visit my sister and my grandma and grandpa, preschool and usually by Saturday I have forgotten what else we have done but it sure did go by fast. Last night Grandpa Swapp watched Ty while Pat and Tater went to my volleyball game. We lost but it was a pretty competitive match. (Thanks Jenn, Corby, Maggie, Tom, Peyton & Kayley for coming!) We don't get Ty McDonalds very often but when Grandpa watches Ty, he brings up a hamburger for Ty and Ty just loves sitting at the big table with Grandpa and eating his hamburger. It's so sweet how the smallest things brings so much joy to a 2 year old.

Today we went to my best friend Lianna's son Xavier's 2nd birthday. It was a lot fun. They rented a bouncy house and the weather was perfect, so the kids just played outside and had a great time. I forgot my camera so I was bummed I didn't get any pictures. Ty came home exhausted! Then there is our little Tater Bug. She loves to eat food and she even likes her vegetables! She can sit up by herself now for quite a long time. She showed off her sitting skills to the volleyball team yesterday. She loves her jumparoo, she bounces so much I think she is going to give herself shaken baby syndrome. The more you look at her in it, the harder she jumps. She is so dang cute with her crazy curly hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm just how I like them, look at that lovely little bald p--sy, makes my d--k hard