Sunday, June 13, 2010

Slumber Party!

My sister Kayla and my two nieces, Kennadi and Kendyl came up on Friday to stay the night with us since Pat was gone for the weekend coaching baseball.  We had a great time.  We started by going to Storvik Park and then we went to LaBarca for dinner.  Then it was bathtime for the kids.  Kendyl had called me earlier in the day to ask if she could take a bath in our big tub and of course I said yes!
The cousins had a great time playing together.  They even did great sleeping in the same room and actually went to sleep. 

2 comments:

flynnfamily said...

It was so much fun. The one picture with me in it, is horrible. My grow it is definitely noticeable in it! love yah!

Anonymous said...

ugh all the little pussy in one place I'm so fucking hard wish I was there