Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Fab Five Camping

Every year our family, with my sister's family and my parents go camping in Bridgeport, WA.  There is pretty much nothing to do in that town but go camping.  It is still hard to go camping with a 2 year old and a 3 year old.  Ty did great but Tatum would not sleep in the tent...it made for a tired and cranky mama!  We only stayed two nights but the rest of them are die hards and stayed the whole week.  My dad takes his boat and we pack up lunches, snacks and go to a little beach across the river so we have the whole sandy beach to ourselves.  Kayla's kids are so good with my kids, they all just have a blast with each other.  My dad lets Ty drive the boat and he told us that was his favorite part of camping.  I felt bad that we left early because Ty was having so much fun but I couldn't bare another sleepless night on an air mattress, in a tent with Tatum. 


1 comment:

The Gagon's said...

LOL! I was wondering about that...I thought the Gagon's were headed to see the ENTIRE Savage Clan! :) I don't blame you one bit for going home early though!!