Thursday, June 3, 2010

doing stuff, just no pictures

Sorry to post with no pictures.  This past weekend we went to Selah to watch Pat's dad's fastpitch team at the state tournament.  My grandparents met us over there to watch, so it was great spending time with them too!  We had a great time watching some ball, seeing Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Dave, and swimming in the pool.  On Saturday night I went with Kayla, Lianna and her mom out to dinner and the Carrie Underwood concert.  I had so much fun at the concert, Carrie is such an amazing singer and entertainer.  Then Tater's got the stomach flu on Monday night but luckily for Pat and I she was staying the night with Grandma Maggie.  Maggie is so wonderful, she took care of Tatum and didn't care that Tatum puked all over.  When Maggie walked in her room, Tatum said, "Grandma, you need to clean my crib, it's a mess.  Clean my belly too."    So, that's what we have been up to.  Hopefully this week I will take some pictures.  I only have five more days of teaching until summer begins, wahoo!

No comments: