Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tater Bug, Tater Bug

Dear Tatum,
Can you be a better baby? Daughter? I love the way your hair gets puffy and crazy as the day goes on. I love how you smile and laugh all of the time. I love how you love your big brother Ty. You are getting so big so quickly. I can't believe you are crawling all over the house, pulling yourself up to a stand, and saying dada. I do wish you slept a little better at night and didn't poop so much but I wouldn't change anything about you...You are perfect!
I love watching you as you try to figure things out...like how do I get this box open? I love seeing your face as you figure it out. You are so proud of yourself.

I love your crazy hair, your pretty blue eyes, and your rosy red cheeks.

I love that you can play with with a toy for hours and not get bored. I love kissing your chubby little cheeks. I love your open mouth kisses that you give back to me.

Tater Bug, Tater Bug, I Love you.
Tater Bug, Tater Bug, Yes I Do!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I was in Mukilteo a few days ago and I went to Whidbey Coffee Company and I saw the chocolate poster of her. I told everyone that I am related to her and they all said that she was so adorable!!

Love,
Lisa