Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A baby model?


Tatum did a little modeling today for a chocolate company in Mukilteo. I was a little bummed at Tatum's performance. If you know Tatum, you know she is always smiling and laughing but when it came time to get her picture taken, she was so serious and wouldn't smile. I think part of the problem is that there were so many candies, chocolates, snowflakes and trees around her that she didn't know what to do. I think this a cute picture but not a great picture of her. She is supposed to be a "baby snow princess." If you can't read it, the caption says "Chocolate Chases My Blues Away."
Since I am posting this picture I should mention who took the picture: Vicki Derks Photography in Mukilteo located near the the ferry and the chocolate company is Rose Hill Chocolate Company.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

So cute. Did you get any free chocolate?

The Neyens Family said...

Of course she will be a model!! She is BEAUTIFUL!! Now I am craving chocolate...I guess the ad worked!