Monday, January 26, 2009

Playing together

Big girl playing at the kitchen. I can't believe she can do this already!


Thinking back to the first six weeks after today was born, I didn't think that Ty would like his sister very much but boy was I wrong! Ty loves playing with Tatum now. They will be in Ty's room playing and I will go in there and Ty will tell me to go back and it's just Ty and Tatum playing. Little did I know that it would only take a few months for them to become the best playmates!


1 comment:

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

Hi Kelsey!

The kids are getting so big and are so cute. It would be fun to get them all together sometime!

I am having a hard time with getting Rilyn to take a bottle. I go back to work in a month and am trying to get her to take one. She hates it...i've tried different ones, etc. I remember you had a hard time with Tat's....what did you end up doing? Did she eventually take one? Thankfully, I work from home but I like to go in the office one day a week.

Take care

Tracey