Thursday, January 15, 2009

Keeping busy

A couple of weeks ago Tatum fell asleep while my dad was rocking her.
Then she fell asleep on Pat's mom last week. But she won't fall alseep on me!



Tatum loves to climb on Ty, he likes it for the most part.
A little bear crawl, Tatum getting on her hands and feet.

Ty likes to feed Tatum

Tatum is sporting a Pacific University Future Boxer t-shirt. I got it for free for submitting her birth announcement in the Alumni news. I had a little chat with Tatum and told her that she is probably not going to Pacific because it will put her in the poor house like her mommy. I think she understood.


I thought I would start getting bored staying home with the kiddos, but that hasn't been the case. It has been nice staying busy the last couple of weeks, it sure makes time fly. Normally I am pretty good at keeping the blog updated frequently but it has been over a week since my last post. As I am typing this I realized why. Well...Tatum is very busy and doesn't like to nap that much during the day and Ty has decided that he doesn't need a nap anymore. He lays in his crib (thank goodness he is still in a crib and can't get out!) and talks to himself and kicks the end. I go in there to try to get him to sleep and he tells me, "I awake mommy." He is tired but he just won't sleep. Tatum is so busy, she finally took a long nap today, it was so nice. I thought for sure once she started crawling everywhere she would be so tired from moving that she would take long naps...not so much.

I have finally decided to get my big butt moving and lose some of this baby weight that hasn't come off. I guess eating whatever I want is not a way to lose weight. Darn it! Pat and I have been working out everyday. Pat's dad comes up to watch the kids while we go running or hiking(Thanks Tom!). So after the kids go to bed and we have picked up the house, I have felt like doing nothing but watch mindless TV like Momma's Boys, The Bachelor and True Beauty.

1 comment:

The McFarlane Family said...

What cutie pies! Charlie never fell asleep on me either but he did everybody else. Especially my dad! Miss you guys.