Monday, January 10, 2011

stream of consciousness

I haven't taken a picture since Christmas.  I feel really fat with this pregnancy...I am only 22 weeks along and feel cooked.  My belly button sticks out alot.  I love only teaching three days a week.  So glad that the last college football bowl game is on tonight.  I think Tatum is done taking naps but I still make her stay in her crib for 2 hours until she yells for me. I am dreading the snow that is being predicted to head our way, I am a baby when it comes to driving in the snow.  Love that my kids go to bed at 7pm every night and sleep 12-13 hours every night.  My goal for 2011 is to save at least 50% on our grocery bill.  I know some people are crazy with the coupons and get things for free or very little, I am just happy using a store coupon with a manufacturer's coupon for an item.  I am trying to stock up on non-perishables when they are on sale so when I am not working after I have this baby we don't have to buy those items.  I am DREADING Pat starting baseball season in 6 weeks because Pat does most the cooking, changes most diapers, and cleans when he is home.  Now that my coaching season is over, it has been so nice to sit down and eat dinner as a family every night.  Last but not least, I am so glad that my shows are back on and not re-runs. 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

YOu are not fat. YOu are beautiful and hardly look like your even half way, more then half way.
I like this post.
I am trying not to buy $3 coffee everyday.
Word up on no more college football.