Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ty's first Christmas program

 Ty had his first preschool Christmas program last Friday.  Pat and I were so nervous about how Ty would do in front of so many people.  We had to bribe him to leave the house because he told us he was not going to sing and wasn't going to go.  Well, we worried for nothing.  He did great, loved being in front of all the people.  He enjoyed singing, ringing his bell and holding the light.  All three sets of grandparents were there and my sister and her kids.  Ty loved that everyone was there watching him!  I just can't get over how well he did, he brought tears to my eyes.  The best part was when his whole class was singing and he was yelling, "The light jumpED out of my hands, the light jumpED out of my hands" after his light flew across the stage.  Oops, he might have flung it across the stage, it was still cute!











1 comment:

Nicole said...

That is just so cute. Good job Ty.