Monday, December 27, 2010

first of many Christmas celebrations for 2010

We had six different Christmas celebrations with family this year.  It was a lot of fun, but I am sure worn out, I think I gained 10 pounds but who cares, I am pregnant!  These pictures are from my mom's house on the 23rd.  We had a wonderful prime rib dinner with my parents, my sister's family and my grandparents.    
 

Tatum with her big cousin Kenna.  They are inseperable!

The Cousins!  They all just love each other so much, I wish they would move closer...hint, hint Kayla!


Don't let her fool you, this is the only bite she took!

Ty sitting at the table and didn't eat a thing.  He told me he doesn't eat this kind of food...a good meal that doesn't consist of a hot dog, pb & J or macaroni!

Did you notice who got a haircut?  I brought Tatum to the Barber last week and she cut off about 4 inches, her hair looks so much better!


My wonderful Grandma and Kendyl. 

My brother-in-law showing off his cool light that Santa brought him in his stocking. 

Ty was excited that he got a new Iron Man toy from his Auntie. 

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I totally get where Ty is coming from on what he will only eat. I got caught picking out every little parsley in Grace's pasta on x- mas eve. My family thinks I spoil her.