Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

For my mom's side of the family we go to my Aunt Vivi and Uncle Mike's house.  I look forward to this night for months, we have the BEST appetizers (and to see family of course!).  I think we had at least 15 different appetizers, plus dinner and dessert.  I have such a good time spending time with my extended family.  This year we had quite the surprise, Santa came!  Ty and Tatum were wide-eyed and grinning from ear to ear, it was so cute.  Santa brought all the kids presents and even got something for my grandparents. 



Ty's cousin Austin let him play with his DSI, he loved it!

This is what Ty would look like if he had a DSI...I am glad that we held off on the video gaming systems for one more year!


Look at Tatum's face, she couldn't believe Santa came!











I don't think my sister and I have had a picture taken with our parents in years...that is about as good of a picture my dad takes, so I was happy!

3 comments:

flynnfamily said...

great pics! I completely love all of the appetizers!

Nicole said...

Is that a new hair cut? You all look great.
Was Pat Santa?

The Neyens Family said...

I love the pic with your parents! You guys are so matchy matchy, but I think you match the parent that you most "match." Does that make sense?