Friday, April 30, 2010

Wahoo, we are 30!

I can't believe that Kayla and I are 30...time really does fly by! We got together at my parent's house for a salmon dinner and celebrated with family. Kayla made me a delicious cake for dinner and she got me a necklace with Ty and Tatum's name on it with a pearl. She is always good with the gifts, me on the other hand, I am a slacker. I was sick the week before our birthday and my computer wasn't working so I couldn't order her anything so I am trying to think of something good to get my wonderful twin sister. My hubby is surprising me on Saturday and taking me somewhere for my birthday, it is really nice of him but I HATE surprises. I have never liked surprises so I am trying to be a good sport about it and just go with the flow. I am sure that it will be fun considering my mother-in-law will have the kids for the night!


















Ty was upset that he didn't get to blow out the candles.







I just love that the kids play so well together considering the ages are 2-8.


2 comments:

The Neyens Family said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite TWINGS!!

flynnfamily said...

Yeah!!! Your computer is back!!! Great pics. Love you!