Tuesday, May 4, 2010

random pics

These are just a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. Isn't baby Brooklyn cute? Tatum just loves her! This is our friend Shaun and Kara's little girl and she is just so precious.


We met my sister and some of her friends at Jungle playland last week. Here are few pictures.

Ty loved the balls and he finally went down the fast blue slide after we had been there an hour. Ty is very cautious doing new things, so I was so proud of him and he was so proud of himself. He went down the slide and the yelled, "Mom, I did it and I am not scared any more."


Kayla and Tater going down the slide!








The night time routine, reading with daddy!

1 comment:

flynnfamily said...

Thanks for the picture! Tatum looks so big holding that baby. I cannot believe she is almost 2. It was so nice that Ty was excited about the slide!