Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tulips

The nice thing about living just 15 minutes from the tulip fields is that we can go over in the morning before all of the crowds and traffic. I drive past the tulip fields on my way to work and they are just so beautiful and I couldn't wait to bring the kids so we could attempt a family photo or at the very least get a good picture of Ty and Tatum together. I wish that I had some photo editing software so I could crop the bottoms off some of these pics to get the dirt out of the picture. Just as usual, Pat moaned and groaned about going but as soon as we got there enjoyed it. The kids just love running and running and finding every mud puddle!










































































































6 comments:

flynnfamily said...

great pictures!! I wish we would have gone!

Anonymous said...

Kelsey,
These are such cute pictures!! I went to the tulip fields today too but I went in the afternoon (with all of the traffic). Looks like you guys had fun though.
Love, Lisa

Nicole said...

Great pics. Loved that you ignored the signs. Love Pat's facial hair. The picture ofthe kids hugging is priceless. Nice work.

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

cute pictures Kels. A cool and free photo editing program is Picasa. Google it and you download it from the internet. I actually use it over my Photoshop Elements because it's so user friendly and easy. Take care

Tracey

Jen said...

YAY...I LOVE the tulip fields. Funny I grew up in Mount Vernon all my life and always avoided them. I have actually never been...HA!

But we're taking the family tomorrow for a fun day out before Grace's surgery :)

Also, if you want to email pics you would like edited {along with what you'd like done} I'd be happy to do it for you. I have Lightroom {my BFF} and CS3 :)

Audra said...

GORG! I remember those fields. Such a fun outing!