Thursday, February 18, 2010

two posts in one

For awhile Tatum really didn't want anything to do with her daddy when I was home, she only wanted me (which I liked alot!) but now, she is daddy's girl and she will tell you. I will ask her, "Are you mommy's girl?" and she will say, "yep and daddy's girl too!"

Tatum cuddling with her daddy!


This is just normal mommy thoughts but I just can't believe how big Tatum is getting. She hasn't used a high chair in awhile because she insists on sitting like her brother at the table. We have a high table and for awhile I wouldn't let her sit up at the table because I was afraid she would fall off the chairs but once she could climb up the chairs herself and would stand on the table and grab the light fixtures above our table, we figured she would be fine. It makes me a little sad that she has outgrown her high chair, she is not a baby any more!


With the weather being so nice, we have taken every opportunity to be outside. The kids are so happy being outside and getting dirty. Ty spent the afternoon in jeans, t-shirt and his Keen sandals, he insisted on wearing his beach shoes.







Tatum pretending to water the weeds on the other side of our fence...no those weeds are not in our yard!

T & T trying to get escape the yard. I just hope that it is awhile until they figure out how to get out of the backyard.

1 comment:

flynnfamily said...

gotta love this weather and love your kids too!