Monday, February 15, 2010

nothing exciting

Tatum wearing her Valentine shirt that I made her.

Ty taking a little nap with his mommy. Excuse the not so cute picture of me!
We had a great weekend with my usual four days off and Pat's two extra days off of work, gotta love being teachers! Pat and I actually went out on a date Saturday. We went and watched Valentine's Day and then went to the Olive Garden. For Valentine's Day we had the Johnston's over for dinner (I know very romantic but it was perfect!). I made Tatum a cute valentine shirt that had a heart with a T in the middle of it. I tried to get a picture of her wearing it but her arms were always in the way. We went to the zoo today with the Harrington's and enjoyed the wonderful weather. Ty requested that we go to Hawaii today but we couldn't quite swing it. We told him that maybe we could go another time and that mommy and daddy will have to save up money to go and he said, "Oh, is it ok mom, we can go now because they have a 'money store' there." I am thinking that he meant a bank but who knows.

3 comments:

The McFarlane Family said...

Call us next time you go to the zoo!

flynnfamily said...

Thanks for stopping by today! We loved seeing the kids! well, you too!

Jen said...

I just LOVE how creative you are. Her shirt is so cute!