Saturday, February 27, 2010

buzz success

Ty hates getting his haircut. I finally convinced, ok, I actually bribed him and said he can pick out a toy at Read Me A Story if he let me buzz his hair. I let him hold the clippers, feel them on his hand before I put them on his head to show him that they don't hurt. Ty doesn't like noisy things so he thinks that because the clippers are loud, that they will hurt him. So easing him into the haircut helped alot. It isn't the best buzz cut in the world because a minute into the haircut he ran away and said he was done. He had half of his hair cut, thankfully I got him to come back and as quick as I could I finished the rest of his head.

Ty went to the store and picked out a tool set that Tatum loves too!
Both kids "worked" forever with his new tools.




Tatum loved wearing the goggles.

No comments: