Monday, September 28, 2009

Missing Poop

7:45 am "Ty it's time to change your diaper," says the mama.

7:47 am "I want you to change my diaper right here on the couch," says Ty.

7:48 am "Fine, Ty we will do it right here," relieved that the mom finally was able to get her son to change his diaper.

7:49 am Hmm...some skid marks on the diaper but the mom doesn't see any poop. Oh wait, there is a "poop nugget" that just fell out of her son's diaper.

7:50 am The mom looks for the little poop nugget on the couch, under the couch, under the ottoman, she even gets a flash light to try to find the marble size poop.

9:20 PM Over 12 hours later, the mom still hasn't been able to find the poop and she is just hoping that no one ends up thinking it's food and eats it.

The End

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm a little concerned about the missing poop. I hope you find it!

The Gagon's said...

LOL That is freakin hillarious! I can't say that we've had a "missing poop" yet! Or ever want one for that matter!

The Neyens Family said...

I can just see it now! Tatum or Ty thinking it's chocolate! Or even maybe Pat thinking it's a nice chocolate truffle!! Yum!

Life in the Kerlee Household said...

I'm a bit concerned that we haven't heard whether or not you found the missing poop!