Sunday, September 27, 2009

All about a girl

Tatum loves playing with Ty's train tracks now. She works so hard at putting them together and she gets frustrated when she can't do it. I love watching her try to figure things out. I love this girl.








Last night Tatum was trying to sit on this red ball but most of the time she would go to sit on it and it would roll away and she would fall on her bottom and laugh. It was fun watching her entertain herself. I just love this girl.















I just love Tater's hair in pigtails! Tatum can now wiggle herself out of her high chair and stand on the tray...I just love this girl.
Last week when I got her out of her crib, this is what I found. She tried to take off her shirt but wasn't successful. Too cute! I just love this little girl!!!!
I think you all get it now, I LOVE everything about this girl!



No comments: