Thursday, July 30, 2009

Pigs have flown

Going to church and now cooking all in one week, shocking for this mama!

Stuffed Zucchini
Step 1: get a zucchini
Step 2: Hollow out the zucchini
Step 3: chop red and/or yellow/orange peppers, onions, mushrooms and put them in a bowl with some olive oil and Johnny's Seasoning.


Step 4: Stuff the zucchini

Step 5: Throw a little cheese on top


Step 6: Cook at 350 for 30 min and Walaa!
These were pretty good. Next time I would probably put a little soy sauce in the mixture to give it a little more flavor. Pat's suggestion for every food is, "you never could go wrong with adding a little bacon." These were very easy to make and healthy, now I think I need some ice cream to make up for the calories that I didn't eat during dinner!

5 comments:

jenny keller said...

Ok I don't like zucchini but I'm starving so suddenly that looks really good!

flynnfamily said...

Looks yummy! I am going to have to try it.

Audra said...

I'm going to try this. Thanks for posting!

Nicole said...

I am amazed. Nice job. Ok your making me feel like I need to get in the kitchen and confession...

Anonymous said...

Looks good! I will have to try this recipe...Such a good idea to put recipes on your blog (and pics too)...I need to start doing that! :)