Monday, July 21, 2008

The Swapp Family Gathering






The entire Swapp family usually just gets together on Holidays, but we got together this past weekend. Pat's cousin Francine and her family is being stationed in Italy for two years, so there was a good-bye party. Pat's aunt Mary lives in Lyman on several acres so there was lots to do for the little ones. Ty loved to pick and eat raspberries, I think he ate at least 40, his diaper today was definitely a sign of how many berries he ate! Pat was at a baseball thing all day so it was hard work taking two kids there but thank goodness for Grandpa Swapp...he watched Ty or I should say, followed Ty around all day and kept him out of trouble. Ty had a blast playing with his cousins, Addison, Logan, Meadow and Lauren. I am so bummed that I forgot to take pictures of the Tatum and Scarlett, they both are getting so big. I love the picture of Ty with his Grandpa laying in the grass. Grandpa was pooped from chasing Ty all day and was trying to rest so Ty decided to rest too...I think it only lasted a few minutes.

No comments: