Monday, July 7, 2008

Playing with Addison




Pat's cousin Suzanne came over with her two girls. Addison is 6 days younger than Ty and Scarlett is two weeks younger than Tatum. It was quite the play date. Usually I can say Ty was wonderful and the play date was great...not this time. Ty was a little naughty and decided to hit, bite and head butt Addison. It wasn't hard enough to make her cry but it was almost enough to make me cry. I tried to put him in timeout and it didn't seem to work. I finally realized that every time I was feeding Tatum, that is when he would be naughty, he just wanted attention from his mama. Then after awhile they played so well together. They loved to jump in Ty's crib and then play on our bed. Addison is such a sweetie, hopefully they will come back to play!

No comments: