Friday, December 28, 2012

Magical family moment

Pat and I joke around when something is funny, the kids are naughty or if something doesn't go as planned and Pat always says, "Another magical family moment.". We had no idea the kids actually listened when Pat would say it. When were making our Christmas cookies, Ty looked up at me and said with a cute grin, "Another magical family moment."

I desperately needed to clean my house since we were hosting Christmas for the Swapp side of the family but instead we did art, invited friends over, made cookies and made a mess. The kids and I had fun and most of all we made memories! I could have easily said no to the kids when they asked to do art because mommy has to clean or I don't want a mess in the house but I consciously said yes and I am glad I did. Brady doesn't like getting left out. He saw T and T making cookies and the next thing I know, Brady is sliding a chair up to the counter to help make cookies too! My house was clean and the food was made in plenty of time.

















No comments: