Sunday, March 4, 2012

random

  •  Tatum loves to draw.  She drew this picture of her being pushed by daddy on the swing on a sunny day.  I thought it was good for a 3 year old! 

  •  I love pinterest and I love handprint and footprint art!  These are now hanging in  Ty and Tatum's bathroom. 
  • Pat and I started the Paleo diet in January.  I have lost 19 pounds and Pat has lost 29!  I got to my goal weight, thanks to the stomach flu, so I got a new pair of jeans! 
  • I actually make dinner every night, Pat used to do all the cooking but now that I am a stay at home wifey I have stepped up my game a bit. 
  • Tatum is sassy.
  • Ty has been pushing our buttons lately
  • .  As of right now, I plan on going back to teaching in the Fall. 
  • Even on the hardest of days with the kids, I realize how grateful I am for healthy children and that I get to stay home with them.  I love my family! 

No comments: