Sunday, March 4, 2012

Daddy Daughter Dance 2012


Tatum loves going to the daddy daughter dance.  She talks about it for months and just thinks it is so special to go on a date with her daddy.   They went to teh Rockfish for dinner with the Johnstons and the Sleepers and then off to the dance.                                                             

Tatum loved her corsage! 

 Look at how good Pat looks!  He has lost alt 30 pounds since Jan. 1st~!
 One proud daddy! 



Tatum said she wanted her hair curled for the dance and I literally said crap.  I don't even own a curling iron so I went and bought a cheap one and tried to curl her hair.  She sat on the chair for over an hour while I attempted to curl her hair.  She loved that I put hairspray in her hair, she kept saying, "Mom, more hairspray!"  She obviously doesn't take after her mother, I don't use any product in my hair. 

1 comment:

flynnfamily said...

What fun memories for Tatum and Pat!! She looked so cute!