Saturday, June 18, 2011

Comparisons



I am trying to figure out of my kids look the same.  I will take the kids places and everyone will say that they look like Pat.  I am not seeing it with Brady.  The pictures of Ty and Tatum are when they were 3 months old and this is obviously Brady now at 7 weeks.  It is not the best picture of Brady but it is the only head shot I have of him.  What do you think?  Do they look alike?  Do they look like their daddy?  Or me?  Or neither? 

Also, I can't believe how much hair that T & T had when they were born compared to Brady.  I just love his bald head.  Ty keeps saying, "Mom, Brady's head is getting really big. "  The kid has a big head and it is just funny that his 4 year old brother notices it, ha!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I have told Kayla from the first picture I saw of Brady how much he looks like her, and her kids...maybe it's the lighter color to him?
Hope you're doing well!

flynnfamily said...

he definitely looks like his beautiful auntie!!!!!