Thursday, June 2, 2011

Brady: 1 Month

I can't believe that Brady is already one month old.  He is still working on his sleeping at night...he is a terrible sleeper at night.   I now realize how lucky I was with Ty and Tatum with their sleep when they were babies.  Brady eats alot, he looks like a 4 month old.  He has almost outgrown 3 month clothes, he wears size 1-2 diapers which are almost too small.  He loves to be held, alot!  Unlike his older brother and sister, Brady will take a bottle, thank goodness!  He has really bad reflux and if I lay him down to close to when he ate, he will projectile spit-up out of his nose and mouth.  Pat and I just love this little guy so much and we just love kissing on his chubby little cheekers!


1 comment:

The Gagon's said...

He's adorable! And I love the birth announcement, Thanks!

We need to have a pow wow at the Gagon's with all 10 kids this summer. :)