Saturday, February 5, 2011

when the boys were away

Pat and Ty went to Disneyland last weekend.  I was sad that I wasn't there experiencing the fun with them but it was better that I stayed home with Tatum.  I have pictures that Pat took using his mom's camera but I haven't been able to get them off the camera.  Tatum and I had a good time while they were away.  We spent time with my friend Nicole and her two kids Grace and Emitt, we went to my niece's basketball game and stayed the night at my parent's house.  The only reason why Tatum actually fell asleep there was because she got to sleep with her cousin Kenna.  I watched Emitt on Saturday morning so Nicole could take Grace to basketball, Tatum had fun making pancakes, coloring and playing with him!  I think she liked the fact that she was a bit older than him and could boss him around a bit.  In the pictures with Emitt, Tatum insisted on wearing a summer dress that was too small over her clothes, not cute but oh well!  


No comments: