Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow!


 The kids were so excited when just tiny little flakes were falling so when the snow actually started to accumulate, they were even more excited.  This is the first time Tatum has really played in the snow that she can remember so she was grinning from ear to ear and loving it until her hands started to hurt.  Ty did a great job shoveling the driveway for his daddy and he said it was hard work shoveling snow.  I felt bad because I picked Ty up early from preschool because the roads were bad and I my conferences ended up getting cancelled but after we came in from playing in the snow, he had a 102 temperature and he was begging me to take a nap.  I felt bad.  What makes day even better is that Pat had an early release day but conferences were cancelled so he was able to come home from work at noon and we were able to enjoy the afternoon together!  Anyways, love the snow but just don't like driving in it!






3 comments:

Nicole said...

Snowball Fight.

flynnfamily said...

cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my how cute are these two. I am so excited for the new Swapp! I miss you and I hope to see you soon. Love you!

Boo