Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Ty!

 I can't believe that it has been 4 years since we brought this little guy into the world.  Time does fly! We celebrated Ty's birthday with a Spiderman theme, no surprise there!  I had every intention to make an amazingly detailed cake but being pregnant I was a little tired so I asked Ty if I could just make a cake with a web on it and then put a big Spiderman candle on it and he said yes and he told me that my cake was awesome!  I am glad it doesn't take much to please him!  We celebrated with three sets of grandparents, The Johnstons, my sister's family, and Lianna and Xavier.  The kids were great and Ty got a lot of "cool" toys.  Everything to him is "cool" these days so he loved all of this presents! 









2 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on the pregnancy :) Looks like baked spaghetti??? yum!
Happy Birthday Ty!

Nicole said...

It's about time you updated! JK. Great party. Thanks for having us.