Sunday, October 25, 2009

pumpkin carving 09

Ty was so excited to carve pumpkins tonight. He loved scooping all the pumpkin guts out and he would give Pat and I great words of encouragement as we were carving his pumpkins. He wanted one pumpkin with a happy face and one with a cross face. Tatum enjoyed the pumpkin carving for about 2 minutes. She is sick so she just wanted me to hold her the whole time.









The pumpkin on the left is the one I carved. When I went to push out the mouth, some of the teeth that I carved came out too. So it wasn't quite the look I was going for but Ty didn't care. Pat did the "cross" pumpkin on the right. It's pretty good for Pat's first pumpkin carving.

Ty outside on the front patio staring at his pumpkins. He loves them!

1 comment:

flynnfamily said...

I am going to have to try the ice cream scoop next year for digging out the guts!

I cannot believe it's Pat's first time carving pumpkins. Love yah!