Monday, October 5, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 09

We went to Schuh Farms Pumpkin Patch on Sunday with our good friends the Johnstons and we couldn't have had better weather.
2007
2008

2008


2009









Tatum carrying a gourd.

My cute little farmer.





I found the one I want mom!
Attempt #1 at a family picture

Attempt #2
Attempt #3: Success!

Ty joining the Johnston family for their family picture.


Ty and Grace knocking over pumpkins, they loved it!

Ty and Tater inside the big giant pumpkin that blew balloons all over.
They enjoyed the train ride through the farm. Tatum actually sat down the entire 5 minute ride.



Just Nicole and I having some fun.

A little boy loving a tractor.

Taking a seat.

3 comments:

flynnfamily said...

I enjoyed looking at the previous pics of Ty, he is getting so big!

Nicole said...

It's too bad there were no pictures of lunch time...

~Sandy said...

Adorable pictures!!! I need to take my lil punkins to the pumpkin patch:)