Sunday, June 7, 2009

look at me!

I was in the kitchen and I looked into the living room and I saw Tatum sitting so proudly on Ty's box that he keeps his trains. It was cute. I took her down because I was afraid that she was going to fall. I went back to the kitchen and looked back and there she was standing on the box.




I thought if I just flipped the box right side up she won't be able to stand on it BUT she quickly figured that out. Here is the video to show you. I just can't believe how smart one year olds are. And now she says, "cheese" when I take her picture. With that cute little face, Pat and I aren't sure how we are ever going to say no to her.



1 comment:

flynnfamily said...

Shawn and I just watched the video and we love it. We think our niece is the smartest 1 year old ever! I am glad you did the video of it and her vocabulary is amazing!