Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jungle Playland

This is Kaeden and Kennadi at the top of the slide. I tried to take a picture of them going down the slide but they went too fast.
Lisa and her little boy Connor.


Ty going down the slide on his tummy.

Kendyl saying, "Cheese Auntie" she loves her picture being taken.

Quinn enjoying going down the slide.


Ty looking at the BIG ALLIGATOR on the wall.

Ty and Kendyl going down the toddler slides over and over again. They had so much fun playing with each other.

Balls, balls and more balls

Kaeden, Kennadi, Kendyl and Ty playing in the balls.


Last week I met my sister, her kids, my friend Lisa and her two kids at Jungle playland in Mount Vernon. Oh my goodness...it should be called Jungle Crazy Land. Luckily we went on a weekday because I couldn't imagine how crazy it would be on a weekend. Ty had a good time, he went down the slide once with me but that was it. The slides there are so fast you fly down them and land hard on your butt, even I was a bit nervous. He enoyed the balls and the toddler area.

No comments: