Sunday, May 5, 2013

Brady is 2!!

My baby is 2. I feel like I was just hugely pregnant with him. This boy is INDEPENDENT! He wants to be just like Ty and Tatum and says, "No, I do it!" Brady is one of the happiest kids I have ever been around. He loves being outside, his binkies ( yes, I know he needs to be getting rid of them but I am holding on to the "baby"), playing on the iPad, reading books, loves having his coat on,and obsessed with boats!

He weighs 30lbs and his speech his coming along. He repeats everything we say, including naughty things Ty says, ha! One of the cutest things he says is when I open the garage door using the button, Brady says, "I want to push the but-but." Brady is my little buddy and on my days off we have the best time. The kid is spoiled by grandma who watches him three days a week. Now anytime we pass a Starbucks he asks for a cake pop.

I can go on and on about my sweet boy but I won't. I love you Brady-Boo!













No comments: