Monday, May 7, 2012

Tatum's 4th Birthday

 Tatum celebrated her 4th birthday with 14 of her her friends and cousins.  We had a Pinkalicious theme, which I loved!  I just love pink so it was fun to decorate.  Pat and I, along with my parents and Pat's mom and stepdad bought Tatum a playhouse.  I found it on craigslist and it is every little girls dream playhouse.   Then my best friend started a company Enchanting Princess Events.  You can have a princess come to your party and oh my goodness, was it a hit with these little girls.  Cinderella and Rapunzel came and it was so fun.  We did pin the wand on Pinkalicious and had a Pinkalicious cut-out for the kids, each kid got a necklace with their name on it, they could make neclaces and decorate pink hats.   It was a lot of fun and the birthday girl had a such a good time, she was asleep at 6! 














No comments: